My blog will be 2 years old in November. During this time I’ve learnt a lot about my blog and actually about myself which I wasn’t expecting when I started all of this. Here are some of the lessons blogging has taught me.
12. Always show the blog love, you never know when you may need the favour returning.
13. Your blog is your blog, stuff everyone else’s opinions.
14. You don’t have to spend £100’s on fancy photography equipment, your iPhone and some nice lighting is all you really need
15. following on from last, you don’t have to spend a week rent on a nice template, sure they’re probably a little smoother and have better qualities but if you’re desperate for a template and are utterly skint. There are some on Etsy starting from about £5 either that or you can use a free one from here and just customise the colours.
16. You don’t have to skint yourself to be a good blogger, don’t feel as if you need to buy things to write a post, dig through your make up collection ~ discover your old faves. Lifestyle posts are a fab alternative if you don’t want to buy products for review.
17. writer’s block will most likely hit you at least once ~ Here are 50 post ideas for when you’re in a pickle.